Thursday, January 15, 2009

Picture OVERLOAD

silly faces after decorating the "Grandkids'" tree at Grandma and Grandpa Blodgett's house.
none of the pictures we took all decked out in our Sunday best turned out with everybody looking happy. This is as good as it gets. Isn't Jacob a stud in his suit that matches daddy?

Jacob LOVED the plane ride and still asks to ride one again.



Evelyn is trying to start eating. Not really a fan. I'll admit, I haven't tried that hard, though. I gave her rice cereal and she totally broke out within seconds so now I'm a bit hesitant to give her anything until we know what she's allergic to in the rice cereal. I think this was sweet potatoes. Every time I put anything in her mouth, she looks at me like, "Are you sure I'm supposed to be eating this?" She gets about 3 spoonfuls before she just won't take any more.


She's trying so hard to sit up. The AzEIP (early intervention) lady came on Monday to evaluate if Evelyn is delayed and needs physical therapy. She is delayed, qualifies for services, but may or may not ever receive them. Darn budget cuts! It's ok. she'll catch up.




No comments: