We are up in Washington for Christmas this year. I'll post some pictures soon. I just wanted to report that Evelyn rolled over for the first time yesterday. I'm mostly posting this so I can record it in her baby log when we get home. I was getting her ready for her bath and she just rolled right over! I left her there for the longest time hoping Joseph would come see what she had done, but finally I had to put her in the bath since she was already naked and I'm not sure Grandma would have appreciated Evelyn piddle on her floor.
She also is cutting a tooth. Soon....
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations Evelyn! Now you won't have to do the therepy right?
Have a Merry Christmas in WA! Hope you travel home safely!
YEAH!! We are very proud of her!
Post a Comment