Another little Jacob quirk: You know how some kids get obsessed with a certain movie and that is all they will watch? I felt pretty lucky that Jacob hasn't been one of those kids......until recently. Well, for some kids, it's Cars, others prefer Nemo, still others prefer Barney. Jacob? The Pull-Ups Potty Training Success DVD that came free in his size 6 diapers. (I guess that was a hint, right? Huggies was saying, "Your kid is WAY too big to be wearing diapers!!!!) Anyway, he's been potty trained for a couple of months now and we never bothered to open the DVD. We've had it floating around for months. He found it and has been requesting it almost daily....multiple times a day. I'm pretty sick of hearing about Dylan and the "away from home bathroom." I hear the "let's do the flushing sound" song in my head all day long. So, if any of you want advice on potty training, Jacob is pretty much an expert.
So, my question again....Whose kid is he?

5 comments:
If Jacob would like to come by and teach Cecelia all about the potty that would be great... I am so not down with changing diapers right now! Makes me queasy... as most things do!
I love Jakey! He's such a great kid!
oh Marlowe, you're son is my favorite!!
Love it! There is no denying who his dad is. We will claim him as family any time!
The mustard gives it away. Really. Will he be bringing his favorite movie with him when he comes?
lol! I'm surprised what he finds so interesting about it. I must have watched lion king as a kid at least 20 times. Falling asleep at night i would recite all the words in my head starting from the intro song. Kids are so funny like that. I think your blog is very helpful and believe that you could reach even more people if you joined Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN). The HBN is comprised of over 2,600 of the web's best health writers and their content is read by over 6 million visitors a month at Wellsphere.com.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
Post a Comment