Thursday, October 29, 2009

Way too cute!

I know it's been forever since I've posted anything, but our camera was on vacation for a while and then I was just too busy/lazy to post anything. We have been very busy and the kids have just been getting cuter and cuter.
Evelyn is dancing and running like crazy. She pretty much thinks she's a big kid and gets mad when we don't let her do everything Jacob does. (Including walking down the stairs by herself. She tried, though) She growls, laughs, does somersaults (with a little help from Jacob), plays ring around the rosie and (as of this week) jumps. At least she thinks she's jumping. She squats down and stands up fast, sometimes lifting one leg. She's just a big, healthy girl.
She's also a calendar girl. The Scott and Laura Eller Congenital Heart Center is going to be selling calendars as a fundraiser so we got to have a little photo shoot with Kerie Cleveland (one of the surgeons' daughter). It was very fun and I'm so excited to see the final product. In all, I think she photographed over 40 kids in just 2 days and most of them were under 2. An amazing feat, in my opinion. These pictures are from that photo shoot. Cute, huh?
In case anybody is wondering, we'll know soon how you can buy them and how much. Everybody needs a calendar with babies this cute.







Jacob turned 3 a couple of weeks ago. He got this car for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Blodgett. He loves to ride it even though he can't quite get the pedal thing down. Evelyn loves for him to ride it and take her with him. He is also quite the dancer. I've been trying to upload a video of him dancing in the grass at the local community college, but it is taking forever. I may just have to delete it and do it later. He is finally talking to a few more adults, but definitely not the scary old guys in WalMart who try to shake his hand. I'm OK with that. He is still very sweet and caring to his baby sister. He loves to sing more now as well. His favorites to sing are "Baby Bumblebee," "Book of Mormon Stories," 5 little monkeys (in the tree and on the bed), a couple of songs from a kids CD from Grandma Blodgett, "Love Shack," "Fly like an Eagle," and "Who Let the Dogs Out?" Quite the repertoire.

I can't get the darn video to load and now it won't let me add pictures, so sorry, Jacob, you only get one this time. More to come.....

1 comment:

Steph said...

Yes, I want to see more photos! I love dancing videos! Keep us posted on the calendar info. Can't believe I have such a famous niece model. She's America's next top model material for sure. Watch out Tyra.