Thursday, November 19, 2009

Calendar girl

The post you've ALL been waiting for....We have news about the calendar. Our super-model, Evelyn, is going to be on the cover and in the month of March of the Scott & Laura Eller Congenital Heart Center calendar. For those of you who want to order a calendar full of adorable babies who have Congenital Heart Disease, they are $12.95, payable in cash or check (made out to Eller Congenital Heart Center). We are taking pre-orders by Dec. 1, but you can buy one any time (the pre-orders are just to have an estimate of how many they need to order to make everyone happy). Just let me know. Calendars will be ready for pick-up by mid-December. Unfortunately, there's not really a way to order them online, so you'll just have to go through me.
Just to give you a preview of the adorable-ness that is contained in the calendar, here are a few of the pictures which did not make the cut. We are so excited!!! It is going to be so cute!

4 comments:

Toni Parmelee said...

We want one!!! Cant wait to see the finished product.

Steph said...

I'll take 5! Do the profits go to something special?

Sare said...

I so didn't know you "blerk" me, but I'm glad you do!!!! How fun! I have been meaning to get one of these from you!! I'll bring you the money on Sunday if you have any left!!!

Sare said...

YOU WON!!!!!