
Here I was just brushing Evelyn's hair and she fell asleep sitting up. It made me laugh. I can never believe it when my kids fall asleep without me getting a full workout in the process.
Below is Farmer Jacob watering the prettiest flower in the garden.


Jacob loves to help cook. If he is around when stirring is to be done, he is sure to let you know it is HIS job.
Waiting for Daddy to come home.

Since I am not very diligent about posting, I am going to upload lots of pictures now to show everyone what we've been doing the past month. I still can't get my head around the fact that it is December and we leave in 2 weeks to go to Washington to be with the Blodgett's. I keep thinking, "Man, I am getting all my Christmas shopping done so early!!!" Never mind the fact that I actually only have 3 people's gifts under control.
1 comment:
Awww! I love their Halloween costumes! They turned out great!
Post a Comment